„Bringme entwickelt seine Dienstleistungen noch nicht aktiv in Deutsch. Daher ist die folgende Richtlinie nur in English verfügbar.“
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services where appropriate.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The above Cookies are mainly used by us to:
- make our Website and mobile app easier and/or faster to use;
- monitor the use of our Website and mobile app, and to gain insight into use;
- enable functions, to save data about the visitor/User (for instance on the device or in the visitor's browser cache);
- display targeted ads, to gain insight of the interaction with these ads and to improve them.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage the cookies that you want to accept via your browser settings. If you refuse functional, analytical, and/or strictly necessary cookies, there is a chance that certain parts of our website will not work well or will not work at all.
Follow these links to learn how to set your browser:
All of our cookies expire after a maximum of two years. Session cookies always expire at the end of the session.
Which specific cookies does our website use that (could) collect personal data?
Pardot (tracking) tag
Follow-up of website visits and the behaviour of known contacts.
Profile settings, website use, targeted advertising purposes, people are recognised based on the data that Facebook has and which is collected elsewhere (Bringme does not have access to the data collected elsewhere; we only have access to the statistics derived from this).
Hotjar tracking code
Analysing website visitors and their behaviour in order to increase the user-friendliness.
LinkedIn Insight tag
Profile settings, website use, targeted advertising purposes, people are recognised based on the data that LinkedIn has and which is collected elsewhere (Bringme does not have access to the data collected elsewhere; we only have access to the statistics derived from this).
Google (Universal) Analytics and AdWords
Profile settings, in-depth analysis of the website use, targeted advertising purposes, people are recognised based on the data that Google has and which is collected elsewhere (Bringme does not have access to the data collected elsewhere; we only have access to the statistics derived from this).
Please visit this link if you do not want Google Analytics to be able to follow you.
Changes to this Cookies Policy