One of our long-time customers was at a loss what to do with its parcel processing. Banning private deliveries for its over 500 employees wasn't an option, but it was obvious that something had to change. Everyone began ordering more and more online and it became nearly impossible for reception and warehouse staff to combine keeping up with all of the orders and carrying out their other daily activities. In order to enable the employees to continue having online orders delivered to their workplace, they had to look for a solution. You guessed it: a Bringme Box, with happy employees as a result.
But how do you figure out the impact that Bringme Box has on your company? Because investing in your employees is good, but having your investment pay for itself is even better. We worked it out for you:
This was the situation before the Bringme Box:
- There are 4 employees working in the warehouse. Each in turn, they handle parcels.
- A parcel takes an employee an average of 7 minutes to process.
- Every month, 500 parcels are delivered.
- That means up to 58 working hours per month go into parcel handling (that's more than 7 working days!)
- Monthly cost? 1,856 euros
And this is the situation now:
- They opted for a rental plan for a period of 48 months
- After 10 months, the Bringme Box had paid for itself
- In total, no less than 70.608 euros were gained thanks to Bringme
For an average organization, those numbers will be slightly less high. Also, processing time per package is usually lower if fewer parties are involved. For your project, this calculation will probably look just a bit different. Curious about the ROI of a Bringme Box for your company?