Our pioneering concept conquers the real estate market rapidly. For this, we are looking for Business Development Representatives who are the driving force for integrating our products into housing projects in London.
This function is an excellent opportunity for you to use your sales skills and to enlarge the number of real estate developers and architects that work with Bringme.
- Approach projects in development and convince those in charge to tackle their issues with our innovating all-in-one solution.
- Advise architects and developers on how they can make their residential projects more attractive and reduce their building costs with our products.
- Follow the commercial process from hunting to closing.
- Guide clients with thorough product knowledge and impose a strict follow-up. They are always in a central position.
- Become a real ambassador of Bringme’s vision and products to build a long-term relationship with your clients.
What we expect from you
Your mentality as a sales hunter, a thorough expertise and the will to keep on learning are crucial.
- People know you as a ‘pitbull’ who is fixated on projects and who sees a setback as the step to success.
- You can count on experience with cold acquisition: calling people on the base of concrete projects and convincing decision makers is your cup of tea.
- You like to ring the Bell. Every new project gives you a boost that you like to share with all of your colleagues.
- Moreover, you use Salesforce in your methodology of working.
- Your ‘activity driven’ approach makes reaching your targets predictable.
- You avoid time-consuming movements to clients and try to e-meet as much as possible.
- You preferably obtained an experience of 3 years in a sales function.
- You will mainly work from London, but you are willing to come to Belgium on a regular base. There is a good train network from London to Leuven, which will make it easy for you to travel.
- Your communication skills in English are excellent
What’s in it for you?
- Work within a driven sales and marketing team in an entrepreneurial company with a no-nonsense culture.
- Get the opportunity to develop your talent to the fullest.
- Have free access to a Bringme Box.
- Receive an attractive salary (with commissions) complemented with a package of fringe benefits.