Our development team in Cluj is expanding so we need a multi-tasker who will help out on administration, HR assistance & facility duties.
You'll see, your responsibilities will vary in such a way we'd like you to be an administrative and organizational centipede:
- Providing front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls
- Receiving and greeting all visitors in a professional and warm manner
- Handling all incoming & outgoing mails & courier items
- Doing the general Office administration
- Assisting in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events
- Taking on payroll tasks: local payroll & benefit administration
- Assisting in recruitment & selection
- Booking travel and scheduling meeting rooms
- Organizing equipment purchasing, maintenance
- Being responsible for facilities for the building and the team
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written) with a very strong oral & written knowledge of Romanian language
- Experience in administrative field (receptionist, personal assistant, secretary, general office management) is required
- Proficient with writing reports and business correspondence
- Responsible and organized person
- Professional, mature with an attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to efficiently handle multitasking
- Advanced PC skills – including Excel knowledge
- You possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in every dialogue and encounter with internal & external parties
- Pro-active and highly resourceful - you really take care of things.
In return you get flexible working hours, 24 holidays per year and you'll be working in a very nice office in the centre of Cluj. Let's not forget the meal vouchers, trainings, pension plan, medical plan & sports subscription, a full package for the best talents.