We are a team, hungry for new challenges, and solving problems on a daily basis. We’re growing super-fast, and working together to solve modern problems, and building products that are used by thousands of customers.
Currently we are looking for a Scrum Master to take our product to the next level
Your responsibilities as a Scrum Master:
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies efficiently
- Resolve impediments to keep the team focused on delivering high value features
- Coach and mentor the team in self-organization and cross functionality
- Act as facilitator for the product owner and the scrum team
- Understand the products and the technologies involved in the project
- Guide the team on how to use Agile & Scrum practices and values
What we expect from you
- You have a BA/BS degree
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- You have a very good knowledge about the software development life cycle
- You are a well-organized, detail oriented, analytical person who possesses strong problem-solving skills
- You have experience with Azure DevOps or a similar tool
- You have excellent English skills, verbal as written communication
- You have the ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization (in English)
- A certification of PSM/CSM is a plus
- Experience with the LeSS (Large-Scale-Scrum) framework is a plus
- Your job is situated in Cluj, but once in a while you will travel to Belgium and meet up with our team here
What’s in it for you
Bringme offers you a full time job as Scrum Master
- Get the opportunity to develop your talent to the fullest.
- Work within a driven development team in a company with a no-nonsense culture.
- Did you say you want to grow? We love to hear that, and we fully support you in giving your career a personal direction.
- Receive an attractive salary complemented with a package of fringe benefits.
- A position with responsibility and a wide range of projects.
- Have free access to a Bringme Box.
- If this is not enough, we top it all off with what may appeal to you most: a bunch of enthusiastic colleagues.