Our software team in Cluj keeps on growing, just like Bringme itself.
You'll be joining our still-expanding Romanian team as we’re setting up our QA team. Our offices are located in Cluj, where a team of 14 are already working on development and QA.
In the agile environment we work in, continuous delivery & continuous integration are key aspects of our development process. As software tester, you will help our development teams to design, develop and execute the tests to enable the shortest possible delivery cycle without compromising on quality.
What you might like to know:
- You will report to our Software Development Manager;
- You will work in close collaboration with our Scrum development teams (consisting of both developers and dedicated testers);
- We develop native iOS apps, native Android apps, web apps and web API’s.
You'll be travelling with the team to Belgium, about 2 times per year. The Belgian development team will also visit Cluj of course.
What we expect
- You are passionate about quality & technology
- Both efficiency and pragmatism are important to you
- You like to work hard to hit tight business deadlines
- You can handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You like to work in an Agile environment
- Experience as manual and automation tester
- Good knowledge of Selenium Web driver, Apium, TestNG, Soap UI and/or similar tools
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a big plus
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing
- 1+ years of relevant experience in test automation
- University degree in the IT field
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
In return you get flexible working hours, 24 holidays per year and you'll be working in a very nice office in the centre of Cluj. Let's not forget the meal vouchers, trainings, pension plan, medical plan & sports subscription, a full package for the best talents.