Our virtual reception is conquering companies’ hearts at a fast pace. As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for achieving our commercial objectives within the SME segment.
This position is a great opportunity for you to apply your sales skills and increase the number of companies working with Bringme. We are looking for solution-oriented, natural salespeople. True hunters who like to negotiate and who, thanks to their strong product knowledge, can build up a long-term relationship with customers.
Resourcefulness is indispensable, but you'll work in a team context and focus on your personal sales targets.
- Get in touch with the right person and convince them to take a different approach with our innovative virtual reception.
- Advise companies on how to improve their visitor experience, automate reception tasks, and substantially reduce costs.
- Put the customer first, guide them using your deep product knowledge, and stay the course from hunting to closing to get your results and even surpass them.
- You will become a true ambassador of Bringme’s vision and products.
Important in your way of working
- Following up on concrete marketing & sales qualified leads and convincing decision makers is what you do best
- Our CRM is your sales bible, in which you find everything and from which you follow up everything: you keep your activities, your pipeline, your forecast, etc. up to date.
- You use the sales tools and technology provided to be successful: you’re no stranger to marketing automation, lead generation, Showpad, etc.
You have a can-do mentality and your will to continue learning is strong
- People know you as a result-driven ‘pit bull’ who sinks his or her teeth into projects and sees a setback as the stepping stone to success
- You are someone who deals constructively with feedback, enabling you to learn new things quickly and you do not hesitate to express your opinion
- You have at least three years of sales experience in a SME environment, can communicate fluently and expresses yourself well in English.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a driven sales and marketing team that helps you further develop your skills and achieve your targets
- Develop in an enterprising tech company with a no-nonsense culture
- Enjoy the comfort of a Bringme Box as an employee benefit.
- Receive an attractive salary (with commissions) and enjoy Bringme’s Flex Income Plan, which you can read all about in our blog.
- ·Commute by means of a Tesla, bicycle, or the train and support our ambition to have an emission-free vehicle fleet.