PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
We are Bringme (Ertzberg/CVBA) (“we/us”) a cooperative limited liability company incorporated under Belgian law, having its registered office in Belgium, 3000 LEUVEN, Bondgenotenlaan 138 and registered at the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under VAT number BE0403.551.672 (RPM/RPR Leuven).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In order to optimize the use by you of our Website and to optimize our services, we will hold certain personal information about you and we have obligations to you in relation to that data, in accordance with the (at any given time) applicable international, European (such as the EU Directive 95/46/EC on Data processing) and national legislation* and regulations in the field of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Legislation”);
*i.e. if you are using this website from the UK, the Data Protection Act 1998 is applicable, if you are using it from Belgium, the Netherlands or the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the respective national legislation is applicable.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
When you use or contact our Website our us, you do so at your own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at your own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the applicable Privacy Legislation and as detailed below. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but we inform users using such form to email processes that you do so at your own risk.
As the party responsible for data processing we ensure that the processed data
- is processed in accordance with the applicable Privacy Legislation,
- is sufficiently protected to not be exposed to persons who should have no access to it, this both internally and externally by taking technical, contractual and organisational safety measures.
3. What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you give us in the form of details given via our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email, website forms, surveys on our site or otherwise. The information may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs,
- A record of any correspondence between us,
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use,
- information including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us,
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them,
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
4. How do we use your information?
We may collect and process the information about you to/for:
- Present Website content effectively to you,
- Communicate with you,
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to,
- Tell you our charges,
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you,
- system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers,
- If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you or in ways we agreed upon in other agreements,
- If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it,
- Please note: We don't identify individuals to our advertisers, but we may give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience. To personalise your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
- If You have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails,
- If You have opted-in to receive offers of our and/our third-party products (direct marketing), we may contact you with commercial proposals (via commercial prospection and direct marketing, including via targeted advertising on the Website and in the App, based on your consumer profile) related to other products (from us or third parties) which are promoted by or through us or by companies that are part of the same group as us. We confirm that in this process no personal information will be provided to third parties,
- Prepare statistics and tests.
This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect and maintain the safety of your personal information including encrypted software. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business as authorised by us.
7. We do not disclose the information we collect to outside parties.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term "outside parties" does not include Bringme group (Ertzberg cvba and its affiliated companies). It also does not include Website hosting partners, subcontractors, our staff and any companies belonging to the group to which we belong or other third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
As our company is registered in Belgium, you also agree that we may disclose your personal data to other persons if this is required by Belgian or foreign law or where a legitimate interest is served. Such agreement also applies if these data are communicated to the aforementioned persons in a country which is not a Member State of the European Union, regardless of whether or not that country guarantees an adequate level of data protection. It is expressly specified that the transfer of data to a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and which does not guarantee an adequate level of protection can be done only as strictly provided by the Privacy Legislation. This is especially the case when data protection is ensured by appropriate contractual provisions.
You agree that your personal data may be disclosed by our subcontractors and external service providers, whether established in Belgium or abroad, to all competent Belgian or foreign government authorities pursuant to a statutory obligation applicable in the country where these subcontractors or service providers have an establishment. This consent shall also apply to a country which is not a member of the European Union, regardless of whether or not that country provides an adequate level of data protection.
8. Where we store your data and security
In accordance with our legal obligations, we only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if any of our servers, service providers or suppliers are based outside the EEA. The data may be processed outside the EEA to enable us to fulfil your order.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
9. Your rights
You have the right to access, consult and have corrected information held about you and your right of access can be exercised by contacting us at the above mentioned e-mail address.
You can also exercise this right by submitting a written request – which must be signed and dated and contain a copy of appropriate ID – to the party responsible for data processing, Liesbet Creemers, Chief Operating Officer, at the following address: Bringme (Ertzberg CVBA), Bondgenotenlaan 138, 3000 LEUVEN
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to see information we hold about you in accordance with the applicable Privacy Legislation.
10. Web Analytics
We also collect some non-personally identifiable information (ourselves or using third party services) using web analytic tools. We use third-party services that use tracking technologies to capture aggregate usage and volume statistics about interactions on our Website and Services.
12. Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
13. Online Policy Only
15. Your consent