Installation & configuration
The Client confirms that he will comply with the technical requirements for the installation and connection of the Bringme Box in accordance with the Technical Data Sheet and will provide these at his expense no later than 1 month after signing the offer to facilitate the installation of the Bringme Box.
If the Client rents or leases the space where the Bringme Box is installed, or if there is a fiduciary on the business enterprise of the Client, the Client will notify the landlord/fiduciary in advance that the box is owned by Bringme and therefore, cannot be understood to fall under any landlord’s/ fiduciary's rights. The Client undertakes to keep the notice “Eigendom van Bringme” (Property of Bringme) clearly visible.
Technical support (SLA)
The technical maintenance is subject to the provisions of the SLA, which starts with the rental term.
- The rent is payable from the installation of the Bringme Box and at least 1 month after the signature of this offer (except in case of lack of stock).
- The rent is invoiced each quarter in advance. The Invoices are payable within 30 days without any deductions or offsets. In case of late payment, according to law and without a notice of default, a late-payment interest is owed according to the legal interest rate applicable to late payments in commercial transactions and a lump sum compensation of 12%.
- Prices mentioned in the offer are always without VAT and any other local taxes or levies.
After singing the offer an indicative delivery and installation date will be communicated to the Client.
- The rental term starts from the installation of the Bringme Box.
- The rent is renewed at the end of the term for 60 months via a new rental agreement, except in case of registered notice at the latest before the end of the 6th month of the rent.
- If the renewal rental contract is not signed in time, the present agreement remains applicable (and the current rent continues to be charged) until the new agreement is concluded.
- At the end of the rent, Bringme will retrieve the box at the Clients premises. As long as the Bringme Box is used by the Client, this agreements stays applicable and the rent will be invoiced under the current conditions.
- In case of early termination of the agreement by, at the expense of, or due to fault on the part of the Client, the Client shall owe Bringme a fixed and irrevocable compensation amounting to the total rent payments unexpired on the day of severance.
Bringme's liability towards the Client is in any event limited to the maximum of the total rental price that the Client pays to Bringme under this agreement, except in case of deceit or fraud. In any case, Bringme can only be held to compensate the Client's personal and direct damage for which Bringme is liable.
- The Client is responsible for keeping the Bringme Box in good condition for the entire duration of the agreement and is obliged to compensate any damage that is not covered by the warranty or normal wear and tear of the box. To this end, the Client will insure the box against all risks in favor of Bringme, without recourse against Bringme.
- The applicability of any Client's terms and conditions (e.g. conditions of purchase, order number, etc.) are explicitly excluded, even if it is referred to in the order or invoicing. The notification of such terms and conditions to Bringme, whichever way, can never imply the tacit acceptance thereof by Bringme.
- Amendments to this agreement are only valid if they are done in writing and signed by both parties.
- The Client is not allowed to transfer his rights or obligations under this agreement unless Bringme has given its prior and written approval.
- This agreement is governed by and explained according to Belgian law and the Courts of Leuven have the sole jurisdiction relating to this agreement.