Please read this website disclaimer carefully before using this site.
What's in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us
We are Bringme (Ertzberg cvba) (“us/our”), a company incorporated and registered in Belgium whose registered address is at Bondgenotenlaan 138, 3000 LEUVEN (Belgium) BCE/KBO VAT BE 0403.551.672 (RPR/RPM Leuven). www.bringme.com is a Website operated by us.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- the use by you of the Bringme Box, the Bringme App or any of our services related thereto. The use thereof and the delivery of these services are governed by our User Agreement.
- the sale or rental or the Box or any of our services related to such sale or rental (such as maintenance services). These are governed by the purchase or rental agreement that you enter into with us at the moment of such transaction.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the contact details above.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our Website is provided for general information only.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on the contact details above.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services or products to you, which will be set out in the then applicable terms and conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Unless you have our permission to do so our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
This Website only addresses (legal and natural) persons in the countries in which we offer our services (the “In Scope Countries”). The In Scope Countries are currently:
- The Netherlands
- The United Kingdom
- The Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
If you are a consumer and you are consulting our Website from an In Scope Country,
i.e. if you are consulting our Website from the UK, UK legislation is applicable to the use of our Website and to these Website Terms & Conditions.
- you and we both agree that the courts who have jurisdiction in accordance with consumer law, will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you are a professional user, a business or anyone who uses this Website as a non-consumer or if you are a consumer that is visiting our Website form outside the In Scope Countries,
- you and we both agree that the courts of Leuven (Belgium) will have exclusive jurisdiction.