Our groundbreaking products are rapidly conquering the market. There are still plenty of opportunities ahead of us, but also satisfied customers whom we want to keep on our side. That's why we're looking for a superpower to join our aftersales team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you have a crucial impact on the experience of our customers: with your hands-on mentality and organisational skills, you ensure optimal customer service.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you are the first point of contact for our existing customers.
- Are the Bringme products installed? Then you will provide the necessary video training, which allows our customers to optimally use Bringme.
- New clients are guided from start to finish in the onboarding process.
- You stimulate the partnership and make sure that customers do not lose their connection with Bringme: in case of problems, you are ready to solve them as soon as possible.
- As an administrative jack of all trades, you keep track of all our customers' data in our CRM system, Salesforce.
- You make the translation to our Product team: you pass on the feedback you receive from customers, so we can continue to optimise our products.
- When launching new Bringme products, you actively participate in the implementation and presentation to customers.
Why is this job made for you?
- You have a first relevant experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Did someone say problem? You're the first to find the best solution.
- Helping customers in Dutch and French is no problem for you.
- Bringing order to a mountain of chaos? With your organizational skills, you can do that as no other.
- You're energetic, assertive and hands-on.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate Customer Success team that helps you grow in your skills
- Develop in an enterprising tech company with a no-nonsense culture
- Traffic jams and morning mood? No, thank you. Well: flexible hours!
- Enjoy the comfort of a Bringme Box as an employee benefit
- Get an attractive salary and enjoy Bringme's Flex Income Plan, about which you can read more in our blog
- Commute by means of a Tesla, bicycle or train, and support our ambition to have an emission-free vehicle fleet